The International Tunnelling Association (ITA) maintains this website in order to, and in accordance with its statutes, to facilitate the exchange of information:
- to encourage planning of the subsurface for the benefit of the public, the environment and a sustainable development
- to promote advances in planning, design, construction, maintenance and safety of tunnels and underground space, by bringing together information thereon and by studying questions related thereto.
However ITA accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site.
This material is:
- information of a general nature only which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which ITA services have no control and for which ITA assumes no responsibility;
- may not be ITA position, specially in the use of private forums
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
2 rue Kellermann
Publication manager :